The quilt came to a painful end I'm afraid. All was going well, until my sewing machine began breaking down and getting jambed every ten seconds! I even bent my nail back trying to open the damn thing up. I also planned to have the three panels as one piece, but I couldn't figure out how to turn the inward facing corners, and had to rip the quilt apart. It was an unreal series of unfortunate events. When I finally finished sewing the thing, I went to press it with the iron, which randomly spewed out mega heat and burned the central panel of my quilt. I replaced it with a non-quilted centre panel for good measure. What an epic!